QA Infrastructure Consultant
For our client, among the largest independent IT and business consulting services firms in the world, we are recruiting a QA Infrastructure Consultant.
With more than 75,000 consultants and other professionals across the globe, our client delivers an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from strategic IT and business consulting to systems integration, managed IT and business process services and intellectual property solutions.
- Be the Quality Assurance point of contact for multiple applications/platforms/transformation projects within the client’s ecosystem;
- Drive meetings with the client and multiple stakeholders, set the agenda, follow up on actions/risks/issues, deliver precise but high quality meeting minutes to all the parties involved on time;
- Review deliverables (e.g. documentation such as low/high level design of infra projects, implementation reports, scope of work/proposals, ITIL procedures, progress reports, test reports, etc.) from other stakeholders in the client’s delivery ecosystem from a quality and technical perspective and with a critical eye;
- Follow the test campaigns for the applications in your portfolio, perform Quality Control on them and provide an independent assessment towards the client about the quality of the release;
- Perform onsite verifications/missions at the client sites (e.g. observation and reporting for disaster recovery simulation of IT infrastructure, business continuity drills, supporting technical audits, etc.);
- Actively monitor and follow up on the status of various risks/actions/issues/changes within your portfolio and provide advice to the client;
- Verify the efficacy of multiple processes in the client organization such incident/ change/quality/problem/ release/event management;
- Provide assistance for internal and external audits;
- Provide training/coaching on service processes, relevant standards and QA/QC best practices. Share knowledge internally;
- Identify opportunities in the client organization or outside. Follow up on these opportunities and help to realize them.
- Have a bachelor degree;
- Experienced as an IT Operations analyst/engineer;
- You have hands-on experience solving incidents, performing RCA on problems, deploying patches/changes/hot fixes, executing sanity/health checks, involvement in business continuity and disaster recovery activities;
o Knowledge of Oracle DB and Fusion products, IBM Tivoli, F5 is a plus.
- Previous working experience with a European Institution is a plus;
- Demonstrable knowledge from previous work experiences in at least 3 of these areas: data center moves, asset management, configuration management, LDAP, storage, virtualization, capacity management, Elasticsearch, centralized logging and auditing, high availability testing, LCM, data migration, move to cloud infrastructure;
- Experienced in writing technical or functional documentation, creating reports/dashboards, performing low level data analysis;
- Knowledgeable of audit and assessment techniques is a plus;
- A good communicator in English. Good writing skills are mandatory;
- Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment with remote teams, rapid self-starting capability, understanding needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions;
- Able to deliver as per the timelines agreed with the customer.
- Undeterminate period