CAD Design Engineer Interior & Exterior Trims
Our client is a development specialist with around 12,000 employees, at more than 50 locations, playing an active role in shaping and developing trends, companies and every individual: for example, in the fields of digitalization, networking, autonomous driving, e-mobility and IT.
It has been providing development solutions for the international automotive and aviation industries as well as the mechanical and plant engineering, energy, medical technology and electronics industries in Europe, China and the USA for more than 40 years.
Attached to the activity of interior and exterior equipment, you will perform the following main missions:
- Participate in the design an Interior and/or Exterior Equipment project or subsystem development: Dashboard and console, interior trims, exterior trims, lighting, seat module, HVAC and Cockpit control;
- Implement design studies and propose design solutions respecting technical specifications;
- Participate accurate communication of incoming and outgoing information;
- Manage the workload and the quality of deliverables in a standard schedule;
- Project reporting to the Lead Manager of the engineering and design department;
- Ensure the reporting of the work to his referent.
- We are looking for an engineer or a technician to contribute to the overall success of Automotive Interior
and Exterior Equipment;
- A first successful experience in the development of products for automotive equipment or components of sub-systems would be appreciated in the fields: Interior trim (Hard & Soft parts); Dashboard and console; Exterior fittings and lighting; Seat module (complete seat and frame); HVAC and cockpit control;
- You have some knowledge of the processes: plastic injection, foaming, assembly of parts and geometric behavior (isotatism), mechatronics;
- Ability to integrate an automotive environment with the constraints related to developments. Management of deliverables, risk management, strength of proposal;
- Good understanding of CATIA V5 in 3D and 2D. Experience with CATIA V6 is advantageous;
- We look for a team member with strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Good English language skills are required (Professional). The French would be an advantage.
- Undeterminate period