BIW CAD Design Engineer
Our client is a development specialist with around 12,000 employees, at more than 50 locations, playing an active role in shaping and developing trends, companies and every individual: for example, in the fields of digitalization, networking, autonomous driving, e-mobility and IT.
It has been providing development solutions for the international automotive and aviation industries as well as the mechanical and plant engineering, energy, medical technology and electronics industries in Europe, China and the USA for more than 40 years.
Attached to Body in White Technical Leader, you will carry out the following principal missions:
- Responsible for component or system CAD development: Upper-body, under-body, closures;
- Perform design studies and propose design solutions respecting technical specifications;
- Responsibility for design activity report;
- Synthesis technical report with advancement;
- KPI and Technical issue.
We are looking for a CAD design engineer or technician who contributes to the overall success of Body in White engineering components.
- Your professional career path shows relevant experience related to product;
- CAD design development for Body in White automotive components: Upper body, under-body, closures;
- In addition to your knowledge concerning body structure and process technologies such as stamping, assembly and painting, you ideally also have experience in working with materials such as aluminum or steel;
- Highly skilled in CATIA V5/V6 in 3D and 2D;
- Your technical expertise and your leadership skills allow you a great and efficient project management;
- We look for a team member with strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Good English skills is necessary and French language will be appreciated.
- Undeterminate period