Automotive CAD Designer
Our client is a development specialist with around 12,000 employees, at more than 50 locations, playing an active role in shaping and developing trends, companies and every individual: for example, in the fields of digitalization, networking, autonomous driving, e-mobility and IT.
It has been providing development solutions for the international automotive and aviation industries as well as the mechanical and plant engineering, energy, medical technology and electronics industries in Europe, China and the USA for more than 40 years.
As an integrated team member of the Business Unit for conception designers, you will carry out the following principal missions:
- Design of mechanic automotive parts (curving, deep drawing, casting, welding, plastics processing) using CATIA V6 – New PDM and respecting Renault´s numeric guidelines;
- Verify assembled parts and determine their tolerance degree for the development of 2Ddrawings (stack dimensions);
- Create 2D drawing according to ISO-GPS quotation using CATIA V6 – New PDM;
- Treatment of serial life data;
- Comparison of 3D-2D drawings of two versions;
- Index of design change and archiving of 2D-3Ddrawings in New-PDM-drawing release for validation.
- We are looking for a Mechanic Engineer or Technician with experience in general mechanics;
- Your professional career path shows relevant experience related to mechanic design;
- Good understanding of CATIA V5 is very important for this position. Experience with CATIA V6 is advantageous;
- Solid knowledge concerning ISO Quotation and stack dimensions is mandatory;
- We look for a team member with strong communication and teamwork skills who can also work autonomously;
- Good English skills is required, and French language will be appreciated.
- Undeterminate period